Tuesday, 23 May 2017

STRIPPED OFF SHOULDER TOP AND FLARE JEANS

choker-70-style-90-style-blogger-nigerian-fashion-retro-choker-diy
Hey guys. I am Back!!! Again!!! Lol. No guys, we are not going to dedicate this post to those "I am back post" that y’all probably know me for by now. I am sorry for disappearing on y’all. Life happened!!! I will give you full gist in subsequent posts. How are you doing?? How dey work? How ya markhet?
how-to-style-stripped-off-shoulder-bell-sleeve-blouse-top-nigerian-fashion-blogger
Today's look features these pictures were taken late last year (kai, see how fresh I was looking) by doseofmubbysami. Thank God the outfit is still relevant and trendy till this day. (I think I deserve a pat in the back for this one. Amen?!). If you couldn't already tell - by this post I made here wearing my famous red trouser or this outfit that I wore on my last blog post that is somewhat similar to this one - I am pretty obsessed with the 70's, well, to be honest I am obsessed with all things retro.
flared-70-jeans-stripped-off-shoulder-bell-sleeve-top-nigerian-fashion-blogger
OUTFIT DEETS
ALL THRIFTED (minus the shoe)
stripped-off-shoulder-bell-sleeve-top-flared-jeans-nigerian-fashion-blogger
There are so many fashion trends today that have been adopted from the 70s like the flare trousers and bell-sleeve off-the-shoulder tops i.e. what I am serving you today and GUYS!!! how cool are these flared jeans with the studs on the sides, kinda feels like this was literally passed down from the 1970s. I am pretty sure the studded sides were a big part of the reason why I bought these jeans. OK, I lie; I would have gotten it regardless. 
flared-70-jeans-stripped-off-shoulder-bell-sleeve-top-nigerian-fashion-blogger-spring-trend
The fit of these jeans is amazing and y’all know how much I love jeans as I said in this post but flare jeans would definitely have to be my favorite – the cut, style and fit of this particular one is just amazing and did I mention that it goes with almost everything. Hell, EVERYTHING!
stripped-off-shoulder-bell-sleeve-top-nigerian-style-fashion-blogger
I paired the flared jeans with this gorgeous off-the-shoulder bell sleeve top to serve some serious 70s/retro vibes with the choker and hair. Bring your plates guys, I am serving!! Lol.
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” – Sydney Harris
I hope you like this post today? Comment below telling me how much you miss me. Hehe. Thank you so much for reading. God bless you.

Love, Oluchi

10 comments :

  1. Love your top and hair. Welcome back love.

    Epiphany29.com
    Fashion On A Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have seen d blog b4 but jst reading d posts 4 d 1st time. Great indeed. Will follow it properly. Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair, choker, trouser
    Infact I can't keep mentioning
    I love everything, you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. flare jeans seems to be making a come back. cute outfit.

    The Glossychic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this 70s look!! Unfortunately I don't think I can pull off flared denim. It suits you so well!! .
    .
    I'll love to know your thoughts on my recent post, please check it out!
    https://lagoscitychic.blogspot.com.ng/2017/05/monochrome-addiction.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking classy madam.

    I've been obssessing over flared pants lately and I have to say I love this one too. Great post babe.

    www.chicstylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just want these notifications to stop for myself but allow them for other people who visit my site.Thanks you.
    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete