Tuesday, 14 July 2015

WELCOME

Hello lovelies!!! Welcome to my blog, DLeonaLife.

My name is Oluchi but can also call me Dleona (pronounced D-LE-O-NA). Please forgive my teaching you how to pronounce it, as I have heard many people totally murder it. Dleona is coined from two words. D is The in English and Leona is Spanish for Lioness ( yes there is a story, tell you later), so together it means The Lioness :)

I am super excited and also nervous to start this blog. This is going to be a blog about my personal style, fashion, beauty, tips and other interest AKA my mini diary.
 
I am thinking if I start with the standard blogger ramble i.e "I have been stalking so many blogs and have been wanting to start a blog for a long time now... " you guys would probably kick butt, but if you know me personally then you know its true. To everyone that has endured my being a broken record all the time ''I want to start a blog... I want to start a blog...", it is finally here! I will disturb you less now.

There is still so much setting up and designing to do, so things might be changing as we go along, but I really wanted to start. Come along with me on this journey. I hope u enjoy.

Nigerian new fashion and lifestyle blogger, floral dress  

Ladies and Gentlemen, (in Beyonce's voice at the 2014 VMAS award) WELCOME TO MY WORLD

12 comments :

  1. As Grace was available for you to start this, so will it be for you to continue and to hit your targets... Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.... and thank you for reading

      Delete
  2. Am one of those and am really happy you started...Can't wait to enjoy what's coming next!!! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Paschal darling... Thank you so much. I hope you doing good? thank you for reading

      Delete
  3. am so proud of you.. May the Almighty Honor your struggle ... luv u plenty... #Akbrown #wealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweett... Love you too, and Amen! thank you for reading

      Delete
  4. Hi Oluchi, welcome to blogsville! :)

    Thanks for also linking back for the picture but unfortunately, my link only works when the www is behind the cassiedaves :(

    Looking forward to more of your posts.


    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hi Cassie! Thank you so much for visiting. Duly noted and I have changed. Thanks dear.

      Delete
  5. So far, I hope it has been an amazing journey for you.





    www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Grace. I hope so too

      Delete