Wednesday, 22 July 2015

I AM HAPPY

Hey lovelies. How are you all doing??
The internet today has made so many things available to us, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter etc, Today I am talking about my love for tumblr. I love tumblr! I am still working on setting mine, please bear with me guys. I love to visit tumblr and I find the coolest quotes and pictures, cant wait to start sharing so you can follow for inspirations and really cool pictures. I found this really cool inspiring message sometime ago while going through (stalker alert!) Shirely's tumblr. How many times did I say cool here...smh

I added some pictures to the quote (because pretty things..lol). Check it out below, I hope you like..

I am happy when I eat fresh fruit, when I burst out laughing, when I discover a new song, when I finish a good book, when I wake up and feel relaxed.

Picture from here, photo credit: deejaykayphotography
I’m glad to have friends, family, a home, food when I’m hungry, hot water when I shower.
I love being able to live and see the seasons change, to have GIFTS at Christmas and AT MY BIRTHDAY, to travel sometimes, to have a good education and a great access to culture.


I’m flattered when people compliment me, when people smile at me, when people are polite to me.


 There are so many things that make life so simple and easy and I will always think about them more than all the bad things that will happen to me. I do not have time to be sad every day and ungrateful; I have every reason in the world to be happy.

-A few reasons why I’ll always prefer living by elsablt  (via thelittleyellowdiary)

P.S I initially found this on Shirely's tumblr, but I copied and pasted from thelittleyellowdiary 

         See what I did at GIFTS and BIRTHDAY, No chill I tell you.
Thank you so much for reading, Please comment, share, like on Facebook etc
God bless you 
XO
Oluchi.

12 comments :

  1. Oh wow! I love your blog! Welcome to the blogging world! Where do we subscribe <3 <3
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way this post made me feel hungry lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way this post made me feel hungry lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love your blog! Welcome to the blogging world! Where do we subscribe <3 <3
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwn Chenai. You made me smile, Thank you so much for visiting. I am still setting up the blog. btw your blog is so beautiful.

      Delete
  5. Nice post! You're Gorgeous, wonderful and have a great Bum Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi honey. Thanks for visiting. and Yes I do.. lol. thanks

      Delete
  6. I'm loving how positive your blog is! Each scroll draws a smile on my face and that's really hard to find.

    Natalia
    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwn. Thank you so much sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it and I must say the food picture is my favorite,so catchy and looks delicious.I'm thinking of setting mine up too
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love tumblr also! Those foods look amazing, got me so hungry.

    Agnes x

    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy ! ♡

    I like your blog :) Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete